My tennis team had a fun practice/social Saturday night. Any event is more fun with food, so I prepared Cucumber Dip from Southern Living to share with my friends. This recipe is now on my “must-make-again” list!
- 5 small cucumbers, unpeeled (I used 2 large cucumbers.)
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened (I used low-fat.)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used fat-free Miracle Whip.)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives (I omitted.)
- Garnish: fresh chives
- Pita chips (I served with fresh veggies.)
1. Grate cucumbers into a medium bowl. Toss with rice vinegar, salt, and 1/2 tsp. garlic salt. Cover and chill 8 hours.
Let me know if you try it. I think if you do, you’ll be a fan, too!