Hot Spinach Taco Dip is easy to make and a real crowd-pleaser.
Hot Spinach Taco Dip
One of my favorite things to take to a party is a dip for all to enjoy.
To make this yummy dip, spinach, salsa, Monterey Jack, cream cheese, and red wine vinegar are mixed together and topped with sliced black olives.
The dip bakes in the oven until it is hot and bubbly or it can be heated in the microwave.
Ways to Enjoy
Hot Spinach Taco Dip is one of those dips that is hard to stay out of. We like to eat it with Frito Scoops but it is also good served with crackers.
If you want a healthier option, serve it with carrots, celery, or cucumber pieces
These pictures were taken when the dip was hot out of the oven. After the dip stands for about ten minutes it will thicken. (If you can wait that long!)
Not only is this good as a dip, it’s also good as a baked potato topping.
We’ve had baked potatoes topped with this dip as a simple weeknight dinner and quite enjoyed it.
While the dip baked in the oven, I microwave potatoes. The dip and potatoes are done at about the same time making it a meal that is on the table in less than 30 minutes.
If you are a football fan, this dip is sure to please your game-watching crowd!
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed
- 16 oz salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- Sliced black olives (4.25 oz can)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Press thawed spinach between layers of paper towels to squeeze out liquid.
- Add spinach, salsa, Monterey Jack, and red wine vinegar to the cream cheese. Stir until combined.
- Spread mixture into a pie pan or casserole dish. Top with olives.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes until the dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve with Frito scoops or crackers.
Dip may be microwaved instead of baked.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 611mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g
Nutrition information is approximate and isn't always accurate.