Looking for an irresistible veggie side dish? Roasted parmesan broccoli is it!
This is a quick and easy side dish that is healthy and delicious and made with only 6 ingredients.
How to Make Roasted Parmesan Broccoli
For this recipe you will need these ingredients:
1 pound fresh or frozen broccoli
1-2 T extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Chop broccoli into florets and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread broccoli onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Roast for 18-22 minutes or until broccoli is fork-tender.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
This dish will quickly become a family favorite!
- 1 pound fresh or frozen broccoli
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop broccoli into florets and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Spread broccoli onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 18-22 minutes.
- When the broccoli is fork-tender, remove it from the oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!