This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
The circle punch is easy to use and creates circles with punched edges from 6 – 12 inches. Additional cartridges can be purchased to change the punched edge. I’m sure to buy additional cartridges when they become available.
Martha Stewart will be on HSN on Nov. 13 to launch the Circle Edge Punch, which has many amazing features:
- Punch a continuous, die-cut border in 7 different sizes for paper up to 12 inches
- No pre-cutting of paper is necessary
- Trims the paper while punching
- Great for creating paper crafts such as doilies, cards, decorations and placemats
- Additional circle edge punch cartridges are available for a wide range of punch designs
Not only could a 6 inch circle make a great coaster, it could also be a pretty name card for a dinner party.
Lining a cake stand with a circle cut from scrapbook paper is another idea for using the punch.
The Circle Edge Punch will be available exclusively on HSN while supplies last—and once they’re gone, the Circle Edge Punch won’t be available again until after the holidays.
Visit Martha Stewart Crafts to purchase any other craft supplies you may need for holiday crafting. Use the code BLOG20 to get 20% off of your order.
Disclosure: I was not paid to write this post but I did receive a Martha Stewart circle punch to review. All opinions are honest and my own.