This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. Shelly at Chic Crafty Chic tagged me.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. Let the six people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I always draw a blank when it comes to doing this kind of thing. Here I go…..
1. I’m a little obsessive compulsive. I’ll lock my car, check to make sure it’s locked, walk away, and then have to walk back to make sure it’s locked. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve turned my car around in the morning to go back home to make sure the iron is off.
2. Breakfast cereal is one of my favorite foods. I was in heaven when I went to college and could eat it any time I wanted and have so many choices.
3. I can’t function without caffeine in the morning. Making coffee is the first thing I do when I wake up.
4. I have more exercise clothes than dress up clothes. I’d choose a new tennis outfit or gym outfit over school clothes any day.
5. Animal poop doesn’t gross me out. Growing up on a farm with cows and horses will do that to you.
6. I have a fish platter obsession and I don’t fish. This obsession started at Basnight’s Lone Cedar Cafe in Nags Head. They displayed antique fish platters surrounded by matching plates and I fell in love. I can’t explain why I like them!