This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
I started by spray painting the entire wreath with a tan paint that I had in my stash. It took many light coats before the dogwood pattern in the fabric was hidden. I then used craft paint in four colors to paint the flowers. I’ve now extended the life of this wreath for a few more months.
I’m pleased with this transformation!
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A2Z
Tutorial Tuesday at Hope Studios
Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Chic Cottage
The Fall Challenge at The CSI Project