This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
October is here and that means it is time for another Stitch Fix review. Let’s see what my stylist, Jennifer, picked for me to try this month.
Stitch Fix Review for October
If you are new to Stitch Fix, these details will help you to understand the service. If you want to try Stitch Fix, sign up here to get $25 off your first box.
- Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you fill out a detailed style profile that helps your stylist know your likes and dislikes.
- When a Fix arrives, you have three days to try the clothes on and to decide what to keep and what to send back. Stitch Fix includes a postage-paid envelope making returns super easy.
- When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you can choose how often a box is delivered. You can pick monthly options or schedule a box when you’d like to receive one. I do not like shopping and love receiving clothing from Stitch Fix. I get clothes that I like without having to do any work other than pinning things that I like to my fashion board on Pinterest. My stylist checks my Pinterest board for inspiration and also reads my note to her each month to see if I have any special requests.
- You can find links to all of my Fixes here and also be sure to check out my Stitch Fix Review Board on Pinterest where I pin my favorite looks.
For this Fix, I asked Jennifer to send a dress, fall blouse, cardigans, and high rise skinny jeans.
Fortune + Ivy Kegan Faux Wrap Brushed Knit Dress
I 100% loved this Fortune + Ivy Kegan Faux Wrap Brushed Knit Dress.
This dress is exactly my style. I loved its floral pattern, soft fabric, wrap style, and sleeve design.
If I were still teaching, I would have kept this dress.
Evolution By Cyrus Myna Button Sleeve Cardigan
I loved the Evolution By Cyrus Myna Button Sleeve Cardigan that Jennifer picked for me to try.
My jewelry is from Rocksbox.
Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service that sends three pieces of jewelry that you can wear for as long as you like each month. When you send your three pieces back or buy what you like, a new box is sent. If you’d like a free month of Rocksbox, sign up with this code: PAULABFF54.
I didn’t keep this sweater because the sleeves were 3/4 length and because it didn’t have pockets.
West Kei Casiya Tie Front Blouse
As soon as I pulled this West Kei Casiya Tie Front Blouse out of the box, I knew I was keeping it.
I’ll be wearing this on repeat all of fall and winter.
1822 Denim Vintage Anneta High Rise Skinny Jean
I have been on the hunt for high rise skinny jeans and this month Jennifer found the perfect pair for me.
The 1822 Denim Vintage Anneta High Rise Skinny Jean fit me perfectly and were 100% comfortable.
I wore these to a party the night that I opened this Fix.
Pinque Jamelaya Back Detail Cardigan
I asked Jennifer for a burnt orange cardigan and she found the perfect one.
I liked everything about this Pinque Jamelaya Back Detail Cardigan.
A great thing about this cardigan is its back detail.
Keeping this was a no-brainer!
- Fortune + Ivy Kegan Faux Wrap Brushed Knit Dress – $48
- Evolution By Cyrus Myna Button Sleeve Cardigan – $62
- West Kei Casiya Tie Front Blouse – $42 – Keep
- 1822 Denim Vintage Anneta High Rise Skinny Jean – $50
- Pinque Jamelaya Back Detail Cardigan – $46 – Keep
That means that your styling fee will be taken care of and you’ll have $5 credit toward anything that you want to keep. If you don’t like your items, you’ve lost no money.
Why not try Stitch Fix risk-free?