A new month means a new Stitch Fix review. Let’s see the warm and cozy styles that my wonderful stylist, Jennifer, picked for me to try for January.
Stitch Fix Review for January 2022
If you are new to Stitch Fix, these details will help you to understand the service. If you want to try Stitch Fix, sign up here to get $25 off your first box.
- Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you fill out a detailed style profile that helps your stylist know your likes and dislikes.
- When a Fix arrives, you have three days to try the clothes on and to decide what to keep and what to send back. Stitch Fix includes a postage-paid envelope making returns super easy.
- When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you can choose how often a box is delivered. You can pick monthly options or schedule a box when you’d like to receive one. I do not like shopping and love receiving clothing from Stitch Fix. I get clothes that I like without having to do any work other than pinning things that I like to my fashion board on Pinterest. My stylist checks my Pinterest board for inspiration and also reads my note to her each month to see if I have any special requests.
- You can find links to all of my Fixes here and also be sure to check out my Stitch Fix Review Board on Pinterest where I pin my favorite looks.
MPG Sport Haiku Long Sleeve Top & Prosperity Shelia Bootcut Corduroy Jean
I first tried the MPG Sport Haiku Long Sleeve Top and Prosperity Shelia Bootcut Corduroy Jean.
The necklaces that I’m wearing in this post are from Rocksbox.
Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service that sends three pieces of jewelry that you can wear for as long as you like each month. When you send your three pieces back or buy what you like, a new box is sent. If you’d like a free month of Rocksbox, sign up with this code: PAULABFF54.
The top has a open back which I really liked.
You can’t see them in the pictures but I’m wearing the cutest Jellypop leopard flats. My friend introduced me to this brand and I am sold. They look like and feel like Rothy’s but are way more affordable.
I really liked this top but didn’t keep it because it was too big for me.
The corduroy jeans were also sent back because they were too big for me.
Lety & Me Sara Sherpa Lined Hooded Cardigan
I really liked the Lety & Me Sara Sherpa Lined Hooded Cardigan. It was soft, cozy, and I loved its pattern.
Even though I liked this very much, I don’t need it, so it was returned.
Vince Camuto Ballie Crewneck Pullover & Liverpool Elizabeth Super Skinny Jean
Next, I tried on the Vince Camuto Ballie Crewneck Pullover with the Liverpool Super Skinny Jean.
I’m wearing another pair of Jellypops with this outfit.
- MPG Sport Haiku Long Sleeve Top – $48 –
- Prosperity Shelia Bootcut Corduroy Jean – $78
- Lety & Me Sara Sherpa Lined Hooded Cardigan – $58
- Vince Camuto Ballie Crewneck Pullover – $78
- Liverpool Elizabeth Super Skinny Jean – $88
Try Stitch Fix
Signing up for Stitch Fix is easy. If you use my referral link, you’ll get $25 off of your first box. This means that your styling fee will be taken care of and you’ll have $5 credit to use to purchase anything that you want to keep. If you don’t like your items, you’ve lost no money.
Why not try Stitch Fix risk-free?