This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
May is here and it’s time for another Stitch Fix Review. This month’s Stitch Fix box was filled with items perfect to enjoy for the rest of spring and all summer long.
Stitch Fix Review for May 2020
If you are new to Stitch Fix, these details will help you to understand the service. If you want to try Stitch Fix, sign up here to get $25 off your first box.
Stitch Fix Details
- Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you fill out a detailed style profile that helps your stylist know your likes and dislikes.
- When a Fix arrives, you have three days to try the clothes on and to decide what to keep and what to send back. Stitch Fix includes a postage-paid envelope making returns super easy.
- When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you can choose how often a box is delivered. You can pick monthly options or schedule a box when you’d like to receive one. I do not like shopping and love receiving clothing from Stitch Fix. I get clothes that I like without having to do any work other than pinning things that I like to my fashion board on Pinterest. My stylist checks my Pinterest board for inspiration and also reads my note to her each month to see if I have any special requests.
- You can find links to all of my Fixes here and also be sure to check out my Stitch Fix Review Board on Pinterest where I pin my favorite looks.
This Month’s Stitch Fix Items
For my May Stitch Fix box, I requested shorts and dresses. My wonderful stylist, Brittany H., selected some great things for me to try this month.
WISP Kylar Textured Knit Dress
I love Stitch Fix dresses and really looked forward to seeing what Brittany would select for me to try this month. The WISP Kylar Textured Knit Dress did not disappoint.
I love the flattering cut of this dress as well as its beautiful floral pattern.
The textured knit fabric has a tiny bit of stretch making this dress extra comfortable.
I loved this dress and as soon as I put it on I knew that I wanted to keep it. As soon as Mr. SP saw me in it he told me to keep it.
I’ll enjoy wearing this all summer!
Market & Spruce Elaina Crochet Trim Knit Dress
I couldn’t wait to try on this Market & Spruce Elaina Crochet Trim Knit Dress as Market & Spruce is one of my favorite Stitch Fix brands.
This dress is butter soft and stretchy. In fact, I don’t think that it could be any more comfortable.
The horizontal stripe of the dress made it oddly hard to photograph.
The jewelry that I’m wearing with all of this month’s Stitch Fix outfits is from Rocksbox.
The black Kendra Scott necklace that I’m wearing with this dress is a favorite piece that I’ve received from Rocksbox.
Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service that sends three pieces of jewelry that you can wear for as long as you like each month. When you send your three pieces back or buy what you like, a new box is sent. If you’d like a free month of Rocksbox, sign up with this code: PAULABFF54.
This dress was too comfortable not to keep. I know I’ll enjoy wearing this all summer.
Liverpool Leonora Tie Front Skirt
Liverpool is another Stitch Fix brand that I love. This brand is known for its comfort and this Liverpool Leonora Tie Front Skirt didn’t disappoint.
This skirt is unbelievably comfortable as it has stretch and I love its army green color.
I paired it with a top from my April Stitch Fix box as Brittany suggested her note to me included in this month’s box.
I really liked this skirt but didn’t think that I would wear it enough to invest in purchasing it. If I were still teaching, I would have bought it for sure!
Level 99 Cindie Linen Printed Short
The Level 99 Cindie Linen Printed Shorts have the most beautiful floral pattern.
I really liked both the length and the fit of these shorts. I paired the shorts with a top from my June Fix and a Rocksbox necklace.
Even though these shorts are beautiful, I’m not crazy about linen clothing as it wrinkles so easily.
I also read the label and it warns that the colors will fade with each washing.
$78 is too much to invest in a pair of shorts that will fade when washed, so I didn’t keep these even though I liked them a lot.
Silver Jeans CO Sam Short Distressed
I love jean shorts and they are an item that I could wear every day all summer.
These Silver Jeans Co shorts were incredibly soft and comfortable and had a nice bit of stretch.
I loved these shorts and they fit well in the leg and rear regions but were a little too big around my waist.
I loved this Fix and had a hard time deciding what to keep and what to send back.
- WISP Kylar Textured Knit Dress – $78 – Keep
- Market & Spruce Elaina Crochet Trim Knit Dress – $68 – Keep
- Liverpool Leonora Tie Front Skirt – $68 – Return
- Level 99 Cindie Linen Printed Short – $78 – Return
- Silver Jeans Co Sam Short Distressed – $59 – Return
Try Stitch Fix for Free!
I love receiving each Stitch Fix box and really enjoy getting cute clothes without having to shop for them. If you’ve been thinking about trying Stitch Fix, I encourage you to do so. If you sign up using my referral link, you’ll get $25 off your first box. That means that your styling fee will be taken care of and you’ll have $5 credit toward anything that you want to keep. If you don’t like your items, you’ve lost no money. Why not try Stitch Fix risk-free?