There’s something magical about Vermont at Christmas. We spent a most enjoyable weekend at one of our favorite inns in the world, The Woodstock Inn. Isn’t it lovely?
A favorite destination just outside of Woodstock is Sugarbush Farm for cheese, syrup and maple candy. The cheese is outstanding and we purchased quite a bit for ourselves and for gifts. Sampling the cheese and syrup is so much fun!
We hadn’t visited King Arthur Flour in a few years and decided that it was time for another visit. Looking at the goodies in the store is pure fun if you like to bake.
This trail is part of the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Park. I would guess that a Rockefeller had this bridge along the trail constructed at some point.
A roaring fire greets guests in the lobby of The Woodstock Inn. It was a cold weekend in VT and we enjoyed warming up here each time we returned to the inn from an adventure. After the hike, we were both about frozen; my lips were numb!
Our VT adventure for the rest of the week is skiing, but there’s not a lot of snow on the slopes. Good skiing or bad skiing, we always have a good time in VT!
We love vacationing in Vermont. These are more Vermont vacation post to enjoy!
- Amazing Ideas for Fall Outdoor Decor from Woodstock, Vermont
- 2019 Fall Vermont Trip
- Beautiful Fall Outdoor Displays in Vermont
- Fall in Vermont – A Leaf Peeping Trip – 2018
- Fall in Woodstock, Vermont – 2018
- Christmas Ski Vacation in Vermont – 2013
- Christmas in Woodstock, Vermont – 2013
- Hurricane Irene Damage in Vermont – 2011
- Christmas in Woodstock – 2011
- Christmas in Vermont – 2010
- Vermont Ski Vacation – 2008
- Christmas in Woodstock – 2008