This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
It’s a new month and that means a new Stitch Fix review to share with you. Let’s see what my wonderful stylist, Jennifer selected for me to try for July.
If you love DIY, home decor, crafts, and recipes, you’ll want to subscribe to Sweet Pea so that you never miss a post. It’s free and the best way to follow along with my blog. You’ll also get access to my members-only free printable library.
Stitch Fix Review for July 2021
If you are new to Stitch Fix, these details will help you to understand the service. If you want to try Stitch Fix, sign up here to get $25 off your first box.
- Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you fill out a detailed style profile that helps your stylist know your likes and dislikes.
- When a Fix arrives, you have three days to try the clothes on and to decide what to keep and what to send back. Stitch Fix includes a postage-paid envelope making returns super easy.
- When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you can choose how often a box is delivered. You can pick monthly options or schedule a box when you’d like to receive one. I do not like shopping and love receiving clothing from Stitch Fix. I get clothes that I like without having to do any work other than pinning things that I like to my fashion board on Pinterest. My stylist checks my Pinterest board for inspiration and also reads my note to her each month to see if I have any special requests.
- You can find links to all of my Fixes here and also be sure to check out my Stitch Fix Review Board on Pinterest where I pin my favorite looks.
41 Hawthorn Claira Tie Waist Dress
First up for my July Stitch Fix review is the 41 Hawthorn Claira Tie Waist Dress. This dress is exactly my style and I love both the color and the floral pattern.
My bracelets are from Rocksbox.
Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service that sends three pieces of jewelry that you can wear for as long as you like each month. When you send your three pieces back or buy what you like, a new box is sent. If you’d like a free month of Rocksbox, sign up with this code: PAULABFF54.
I love this dress and look forward to wearing it many times this summer.
Kaileigh Tasha Knit Dress
Next, I tried the Kaileigh Tasha Knit Dress. This dress is super comfortable and love the floral fabric.
Another great thing about this dress is the interesting back detail.
This is another great dress to enjoy this summer!
Papermoon Basima Back Detail Knit Top
The Papermoon Basima Back Detail Knit Top could not be more comfortable. The fabric is super soft and I love the design of this top.
Look how cute the back is!
For $30, this top was a keeper!
Papermoon Samala Halter Knit Top
Jennifer picked a second adorable top for me to try, the Papermoon Samala Halter Knit Top.
This top fit me perfectly and I loved everything about it.
Judy Blue Lillian Tacked Cuffed Short
Jennifer must have forgotten when she styled this Fix that she sent jean shorts that I purchased in my April Fix. At first, I was disappointed, but after trying on the Judy Blue Lillian Tacked Cuffed Short, I realized it was a good mistake.
Jennifer sent these in my normal size but Judy brand must run small because these fit my still skinny from radiation body perfectly. I’m happy to add these shorts to my summer wardrobe.
- 41 Hawthorn Claira Tie Waist Dress – $48 – Keep
- Kaileigh Tasha Knit Dress – $48 – Keep
- Papermoon Basima Back Detail Knit Top – $30 – Keep
- Papermoon Samala Halter Knit Top – $36 – Keep
- Judy Blue Lillian Tacked Cuffed Short – $42 – –Keep
Try Stitch Fix
I love receiving each Stitch Fix box and really enjoy getting cute clothes without having to shop for them.
If you’ve been thinking about trying Stitch Fix, I encourage you to do so. If you sign up using my referral link, you’ll get $25 off your first box.
That means that your styling fee will be taken care of and you’ll have $5 credit toward anything that you want to keep. If you don’t like your items, you’ve lost no money.
Why not try Stitch Fix risk-free?