A new month means a new Stitch Fix review. This is a special Stitch Fix box because it is my 100th one!
For this Fix, I asked my wonderful stylist for clothes to wear while spending Christmas in Vermont. I requested a Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dress and sweaters.
Stitch Fix Review for December 2021
If you are new to Stitch Fix, these details will help you to understand the service. If you want to try Stitch Fix, sign up here to get $25 off your first box.
- Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you fill out a detailed style profile that helps your stylist know your likes and dislikes.
- When a Fix arrives, you have three days to try the clothes on and to decide what to keep and what to send back. Stitch Fix includes a postage-paid envelope making returns super easy.
- When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you can choose how often a box is delivered. You can pick monthly options or schedule a box when you’d like to receive one. I do not like shopping and love receiving clothing from Stitch Fix. I get clothes that I like without having to do any work other than pinning things that I like to my fashion board on Pinterest. My stylist checks my Pinterest board for inspiration and also reads my note to her each month to see if I have any special requests.
- You can find links to all of my Fixes here and also be sure to check out my Stitch Fix Review Board on Pinterest where I pin my favorite looks.
Michael Michael Kors Perette Knit Dress
The first thing that I tried on was the Michael Michael Kors Perette Knit Dress.
I loved the pattern and fabric of this dress. It was super soft, comfortable, and since the fabric is no-wrinkle, would make a great travel dress.
If I were still teaching, this would be a great dress to wear to school in spring and summer.
Since it wasn’t a dress I could wear for Christmas, it was returned.
Bobeau Wallace Brushed Cardigan
I then layered the Bobeau Wallace Brushed Cardigan over the dress.
I loved everything about it but didn’t keep it because since I drastically paired down my wardrobe, I no longer have anything to wear with it.
Leota Faux Wrap Knit Dress
Next, I tried on the Leota Faux Wrap Knit Dress.
I loved the fabric, style, and comfort of this dress. It’s also another no-wrinkle one.
This dress was returned because it wasn’t appropriate for Christmas.
Sanctuary Teddy Fuzzy V-Neck Pullover
The Sanctuary Teddy Fuzzy V-Neck Pullover was so soft and comfortable.
I paired the sweater with my beloved Blundstone boots and a Kendra Scott necklace from Rocksbox.
Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service that sends three pieces of jewelry that you can wear for as long as you like each month. When you send your three pieces back or buy what you like, a new box is sent. If you’d like a free month of Rocksbox, sign up with this code: PAULABFF54.
I didn’t keep this because it was too big for me but I liked it very much.
Due to my lung cancer treatment, I now only weigh three more pounds than my dog, Sherman. I am working hard to gain weight but it is very difficult.
Market & Spruce Tawnee Cotton Blend Waffle Stitch Pullover
The last thing that I tried on was the Market & Spruce Tawnee Cotton Blend Waffle Stitch Pullover.
I loved everything about this sweater and it will be perfect to wear on my Vermont vacation.
Sherman approves and he is also looking forward to our trip.
- Leota Faux Wrap Knit Dress – $88 – Returned
- Bobeau Wallace Brushed Cardigan – $62 – Returned
- Market & Spruce Tawnee Cotton Blend Waffle Stitch Pullover – $68 – Keep
- Michael Michael Kors Perette Knit Dress – $98 – Returned
- Sanctuary Teddy Fuzzy V-Neck Pullover – $68 – Returned
My Christmas Eve and Day Outfits
Since I didn’t receive dresses in this Fix that will work for Christmas Eve and Day, this is what I am wearing.
On Christmas Eve, I will wear a plaid dress from my December 2019 Fix.
On Christmas Day, I will wear this J Crew blouse. I love plaid and especially love it if it is red.
I will pair the blouse with velvet leggings from Amazon.
Try Stitch Fix
I love receiving each Stitch Fix box and really enjoy getting cute clothes without having to shop for them. If you’ve been thinking about trying Stitch Fix, I encourage you to do so. If you sign up using my referral link, you’ll get $25 off your first box. That means that your styling fee will be taken care of and you’ll have $5 credit toward anything that you want to keep. If you don’t like your items, you’ve lost no money. Why not try Stitch Fix risk-free?