Hello November and hello to a new Stitch Fix review!
This was my first box styled by my new stylist, Jennifer. Jennifer did a great job and I’m eager to share what she picked for me to try for November.
Before we see what Jennifer selected for me, let’s get the skinny on Stitch Fix details.
Stitch Fix Review for November
If you are new to Stitch Fix, these details will help you to understand the service. If you want to try Stitch Fix, sign up here to get $25 off your first box.
Stitch Fix Details
- Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you fill out a detailed style profile that helps your stylist know your likes and dislikes.
- When a Fix arrives, you have three days to try the clothes on and to decide what to keep and what to send back. Stitch Fix includes a postage-paid envelope making returns super easy.
- When you sign up for Stitch Fix, you can choose how often a box is delivered. You can pick monthly options or schedule a box when you’d like to receive one. I do not like shopping and love receiving clothing from Stitch Fix. I get clothes that I like without having to do any work other than pinning things that I like to my fashion board on Pinterest. My stylist checks my Pinterest board for inspiration and also reads my note to her each month to see if I have any special requests.
- You can find links to all of my Fixes here and also be sure to check out my Stitch Fix Review Board on Pinterest where I pin my favorite looks.
This Month’s Stitch Fix Items
This month I requested fall fashions and Jennifer did a great job of selecting things for me.
Market & Spruce Corinna Brushed Dolman Knit Top
The first item that I tried this month was the Market & Spruce Corinna Brushed Dolman Top. This top was butter soft and I liked it the moment that I put it on.
I liked the 3/4 sleeves and the flatterering hemline.
This top was a keeper!
Fortune + Ivy Kaavia Button Detail Brushed Knit Top
Next I tried the Fortune + Ivy Kaavia Button Detail Brushed Knit Top. This is called a top but I consider it more of a lightweight sweater.
I loved this top’s neckline and the cute buttons that accent it.
If you are wondering what Sherman is focused on, it’s the UPS truck. He loves our UPS driver and he can’t wait to run over to the truck to get petted.
This sweater was too soft and comfortable not to keep. It will be great to wear with jeans, cords, or a skirt the rest of fall and all winter.
Prosperity Lena High Rise Super Skinny Released Hem Jean
With both the Market & Spruce and Fortune + Ivy tops, I’m wearing Prosperity Lena High Rise Super Skinny Released Hem Jeans.
I really liked these jeans, especially the high waist. They had enough stretch to be comfortable even though they were super skinny.
I already own a pair of Stitch Fix jeans with a released hem, so I didn’t keep these.
Beacon Patty Roll Tab Knit Top
I love these boots! Last November I wore them on a week-long trip to New Mexico. Miles and miles were walked in these boots in total comfort.
Fun Fact: I traveled with twins who also wore Blundstones the entire trip. Their love of Blundstones encouraged me to try them for myself.
My necklace is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry that I’ve received from Rocksbox.
Rocksbox is a jewelry subscription service that sends three pieces of jewelry that you can wear for as long as you like each month. When you send your three pieces back or buy what you like, a new box is sent. If you’d like a free month of Rocksbox, sign up with this code: PAULABFF54.
We had to take a picture in front of my Aster that have put on quite the show this fall.
If I were still teaching and dressing up five days a week, I would have kept this top. I loved its color and style and its fabric is the type that doesn’t wrinkle.
Since I knew that I wouldn’t wear this a lot, it was returned.
Love Ellie Nalani Ribbed Cardigan
The last item that I tried was the Love Ellie Nalani Ribbed Cardigan. This cardigan was lightweight and I loved its burnt orange color.
The top that I’m wearing it with is from a Fashom box that arrived about the same time that my Stitch Fix box did. I’ll soon be sharing the review of the five items that came in that box.
Spoiler Alert: This top didn’t make the cut.
I didn’t keep this cardigan because the Pink Clover cardigan from my December 2019 Fix is a similar color.
That cardigan was worn many days on our recent Vermont fall vacation.
I didn’t want you to thing that Sherman wasn’t still helping as we took the pictures for this Stitch Fix review.
He was on the other side of the street, relaxing beside the neighbor’s landscape bed.
I want to thank Jennifer for doing such a good job on the first box that she styled for me. I’m already looking forward to seeing what she’ll select for me for December.
- Market & Spruce Corinna Brushed Dolman Knit Top – $38 – Keep
- Fortune + Ivy Kaavia Button Detail Brushed Knit Top – $40 – Keep
- Prosperity Lena High Rise Super Skinny Released Hem Jean – $78 – Return
- Beacon Patty Roll-Tab Knit Top – $38 – Return
- Love Ellie Nalani Ribbed Cardigan – $46 – Return
Try Stitch Fix
Signing up for Stitch Fix is easy. If you use my referral link, you’ll get $25 off of your first box. This means that your styling fee will be taken care of and you’ll have $5 credit to use to purchase anything that you want to keep. If you don’t like your items, you’ve lost no money.
Why not try Stitch Fix risk-free?
Help Me Out!
This month I made two different pin images for Pinterest. You saw the first one at the beginning of my post. (Scroll back up if you’ve forgotten what it looks like.)
This is my second version. Which version do you prefer? Please let me know in the comments.